Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time to travel, so let it rain!

It seems every time is pours here, we are going out of town. Memorial Weekend it poured, we were in AZ, and to day we are headed to AZ and its pouring. Good Grief Charly Brown.

So we are headed to Arizona to spend our first Thanksgiving with his family. I haven't had a thanksgiving away from mine and I'm a little sad to be leaving, BUT this will be fun and I'll still eat like a cow. So really only the location will change. We are spending 4 nights and about 3.5 days. We are taking family pictures too. This will be fun to see my face in the picture, rather than pulling out microscope to see it. haha.

This year has been hard and fun, sucky and rad, hot and not so cold. Through all of our ups and downs there was never a time or moment when we didn't have each other to lean on, or family standing behind us pushing us along or helping us up. I am so grateful for a huge and extremely close family. Each and every member brings something different and special to the table. I am so grateful that I can ask for help from any member and recieve more than I asked.
I can't even say how lucky I am to have the in laws I have. My mother in law is just awesome. There is never a time that I talk to her and don't either smile or laugh. My father in law is very down to earth and smart. I love that he is someone my husband can call and ask for advice or call about cars and everyday stuff. My sibling in laws are just as crazy and awesome as the next. They are the younger siblings I've never had and I am glad that I have been able to be the sister in law that I always had growning up. The one to talk to the one who makes sense and understands. Not to toot my own horn but HONK HONK!
I love my ALL of family so much and I am truely Thankful for all of them, and the ones to come.
I am also thankful for my husband, he is my crutch.... more like wheelchair. Without him I'd be just digging in my rut. He is always supportive of me and my dreams and we are always able to talk to one another without a problem. He is truely amazing to me and I couldn't be more grateful.

I am very lucky to have the life and abilities that I have.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Eat lots cause its winter and our bodies need some layers for hibernation!

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy Thanksgiving! I'm lucky to have a great family and in-laws too. What makes a person family? They bug you and you still love them. And vice versa!

    ReplyDelete