Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pampered WHAAAAT?!?!

What a week! What a freaking crazy week! I'm so glad it is Saturday! SO this week has been filled with excitement, let downs, and new adventures! So much stuff, I can't really remember Monday and Tuesday! I know I filled out a few part time job apps, but thats about it. Wednesday was the new adventure starter. I went grocery shopping on my lunch break, so worry I store the cold stuff in the fridge at work. But I mostly picked up Food Staples. Rice, Beans, Wheat Flour, etc... I always forget to buy those so when I do I make sure to stock up. So while at work I was talking about Pampered Chef with my co-worker. She said something how she want another apple wedger and I just flat out want it all! So as I'm going home my mom calls me and asks if she told me about a Pampered Chef show at 6:30 that night. So of course I went, knowing I couldn't buy anything really it was fun to be there. The consultant was HILARIOUS! She had everyone cracking up, even my niece Maeve! Well as the lady was doing a demonstration, I kept thinking wow I could do this. I could do it part time, make my own schedule and learn more in the kitchen! As we filled out the small questionnaire cards with our names and emails, I marked Maybe on hosting a show and being a consultant. When she asked me what maybe meant, I said open for ideas. So I booked a show for the 10th, and went home thinking about the gig. I texted my two sisters and asked what they thought and I got a great response from both. Eric was happy about it, one I will love doing it, two brings in some money, and of course he'll benefit from me testing recipes. Well I emailed the Consultant and wrote her a short story of why I want to do it. She called and asked, let me ask you one thing, Do you want to start now and do your own show. uhhh... I don't even know anything.... that's what went through my head. BUT HELLO?!?! I've invited all my friends and family, who better to start off with? Random people won't critique me, but family sure will!! SO I thought about it and said sure Ill do my own party. I told my mom and she was happy for me. I guess I never thought I'd get 100% positive response from everyone. I am so grateful to have a husband and a family who will support me. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy don't it? Wow!
Thursday night was BUNCO!!! wooooo! LOVE bunco! Our group is very diversee but we all get along and most usually have soemthing interesting to say. This month was at Diane Shorts house, she had fall table cloths and fall hershey kisses, ok so they were just wrapped pretty but i love those. She made this super good pasta with salad and garlic bread. and her dessert, oh wow... It was like a giant cookie with peanut butter, caramel, peanuts, and apples. It was Amazing! Well at the end of the night we tally up points and prizes are awarded! Guess who won? ME! I won for most points after losing most buncos to Tiffany, but hey I still won something. I got a cool Cherry Cobbler mix with a Bunco ornament. Diane is so smart! SMRT.
Friday night we went to our friends Kellee and Nicole's for dinner. We had some rad steak, potatoes, corn on the cob, peas, and home made mac n cheese. sooo good. I brought cherries jubilee cheesecake, but i think it took too long to cool so everyone had smores over their fire pit. Those were way good too! I may or may not have had two of them. We have a fun night just hanging out talking and laughing. It's nice to have good friends like that. We both came home and crashed. I woke up about 6:30 and just couldn't sleep, so I lain on our couch with the porch door opened and laid in the cool air. It was nice. I love winter and fall and winter. and sometimes spring.
So this was our crazy week. Monday and Tuesday I know I wasn't home.... but I really don't remember where I went. Isn't that terrible?

2 comments:

  1. So, you already had your first party or you're going to have your first party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your a Clarke now!? Awesome!!! I will have to add you to my list! :0)

    ReplyDelete