Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks Tiff, Needed it.

8 Things

8 TV Shows
1. The Office

2. Dexter

3. Desperate Housewives

4. Paula Dean's Party

5. Paula Dean's Home Cookin

6. Good Eats

7. Family Guy

8. and... this is hard cause we only get a few channels in... Madtv


8 Restaurants

1. Macayos, a must for every great childhood

2. Chipotle

3. Taco Bell

4. In-n-Out

5. Dal' Italia

6. Fridays

7. Little Caesars... I know...

8. Momma Egbert's Diner


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked

2. Drove

3. Had yet another battle with the co-workers about me not going to lunch with them

4. Pooped

5. Played my Sims

6. Made dinner... Twice this week...

7. Did the dished right after dinner... wow I'm getting good at this dish battle

8. Laid my pretty little head down next to sleeping Eric's. and laid there.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Maybe a house

2. Seeing

3. Trip to Arizona

4. Playing my new game tonight

5. Less Debt

6. Losing more weight

7. Eric switching jobs...

8. The Holidays


8 Things on My Wish List

1. House

2. A Wii (right there with ya Tiff!)

3. Gettin my hurr did (getting my hair done)

4. a new jacket cause Eric won't let me wear the 3 year old sleeveless one... well half sleeved one.

5. Being a 10 again

6. Painted walls (comes with new house)

7. Prescription glasses

8. A good amount of money. "one dollar Bob"


8 People I Get to Tag

1. You

2. The person who sat three rows behind me in church

3. That one guys

4. That's what she said

5. Liz

6. Robin

7. Santa

8. Turkey

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, does it surprise me more that you pooped today or that you told us about it?? Nope, neither one takes the cake! :-) Your just too predictable! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how the crap did i forget to put Dexter on mine?

    ReplyDelete