Saturday, November 22, 2008

I had a hot date tonight!

A while back my mom had given us some movie tickets. Good for all shows at any time. RAD! since movies are up to 10.50 a person, we havent gone in a very long time. Before work was over we decided via text to go out. We went to chili's and then to the movies. It was nice to be able to do that. AND since we live in Vegas as we walked out of the movie, we each played a penny machine with a dollar. Eric lost his and I was down to .19 the I won 1.35 and Eric told me to cash out. psh.. I hit that sucker again and lost a little then I hit it again and gain it back and then some. So I cashed out then... $1.84! WEW Big Spenda! So I kept my dollar and Eric lost .16 He'll have to do extra chores for that! hahaha. On our way home we stopped at my moms and I picked up my pampered chef kit. Holy Christmas! I'm loading the program onto my computer as we speak, well as I type. I'm very excited to get started.

Tonight was a very good way to end the work week. Now we relax for a semi crazy day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I've been off line for what, like a day, and I missed three posts!! You go girl! :0)

    Aww, what I wouldn't do for a good old fashioned date night!! Sounds fun! And hey, that's my kind of gambling!

    So, you had a coupon party??? How are you doing with it? I think it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete