Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby stuff!

September has been a busy month... not just for me, but for hospitals! So far I know of 5 babies that were born in September. Its very exciting!

As for the Clarke baby, we've got time!
The morning sickness is gone. There are still some smells, such as other anal gasses...., and other things that can trigger my gagging. I recently got over a cold, I didnt think it was that bad, but once Eric got it, hahah yes he got a sickness from me for once, he was just yucky.
I guess it goes to show that taking vitamins really does help.
Now this gets gross, and Im sorry but mucus is one of those things to trigger vomit monsters.
I have never had the ability to suck my snot back... bleh and spit it out..... (deep breath) and now being sensitive to this stuff, its worse.

Glad it is over with!

We go in Tuesday to find out if we will have a Cru or a Molly! I am very excited, I've been counting down the days since my last appt. We scheduled the appt early so Eric won't have to miss work.
Oh and a side note, No one... I repeat, NO ONE will be finding out the sex until Grandma Clarke gets her package from us. I have prepared a little announcement for her and the other grandmas and I won't be wasting a cute present. Our baby will be the first grand child for her and I feel she has a right to know first. So just be patient with us.

I still havent felt any kicks, I thought I did last sunday. It was something I have never felt, but who knows. Until I feel it again I won't know. I've heard between 16-20 weeks is when you should begin feeling the baby. That will be a neat experience for sure.

For now that is all. Baby is safe, Mom is doing great, and dad.... well he's goofy and that's fine because we love him that way. :)

We received our first baby gift. A Sailor Jerry diaper bag!
Thank you Ben and Nicole!

Baby loves oreos!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have a confession. As Ezra is growing up way too fast and I have to put his smaller clothes away, I have a "box" on the side for you. But you can only have the box if you have a boy, cause girls need PINK and lace and frills. So yeah. Glad to hear you're done with morning sickness, that stuff sucks. And I had an addiction to Oreos too, my last pregnancy!
    Love ya.... IGG. :)

    ReplyDelete