Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 years ago.... last Wednesday

I became the newest Mrs. Clarke!
It seems much longer, but then it doesn't. Either way I still enjoy being Mrs. Clarke.

Recently Eric started school again, and dang am I proud that he finally made that choice. Sitting on a big GI Bill (Military school fund for FREE) and doing nothing with it made me sad.
Well thank you to Mr. Bush, before he left he did a once over on this bill and made it so if Eric was to re-enlist I could use that money. Well that didnt happen, but Bush also made it so that while attending school, Veterans, receive housing allowance. WOOO!!!
So Eric goes to school Monday Thursday and Friday after work for about 4 hours. He has classes he likes and loathes. Don't we all?
So with Wednesday being our "big day" and with him working and schooling, I didnt want to be out late and have to rush. So we went to Taco Bell.
TACO BELL?!? hee hee. Let me "esplain"
Our wedding was a blast! There were loads of people there and I wouldnt change that ever! I never made it off the dance floor from our "not supposed to happen receiving line"
Therfore I didnt make it to the food. But some of the food made it to me, thank you Shelly.
I had a mini hamburger, some fries and a drink. But that didn't fill the stomach of a bride.
After Eric and I took off, we made a circle around las vegas to ride the strip. It was fun and of course people would shout at us. FYI Cadillacs arent made for traffic, so before the car overheated, we turned off and figured that was good enough. Besides we had more important things to attend to... :) like finding food. We passed a few places and spotted a Taco Bell, so in our wedding get ups and "sh"fancy car, we did a drive-thru. Took it back to our hotel and while we ate one handed, we used our other hands to fish millions of bobby pins out of my hair. That is all you need to know.

My dinner, the #4
Eric's dinner... the giant box of food.
Taco Bell on Sept 22nd holds a special place in our heart!
We went out to dinner on Saturday night and with much debate we chose Cheesecake Factory.
I am glad we did! I had the Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella pizza, and Eric had the black pepper shrimp something or other. It had plantains beans rice and shrimp. Both meals were very good. I made sure to leave room for some cheesecake and grabbed a slice of the Turtle Cheesecake. MMMMM
Afterwords we met up with my brother, Kevin, and our good friend Ryan down at the Car show in Henderson. After walking about a mile we found them and hung out for about 2 hours. At about 10:30 the cops drove by and said "go home" literally. So we hiked another mile to the car and went home we did. I was dang tired.
I am so grateful for Eric and I really enjoy our time together. He does a lot for me and this little one growing in me. I still love him as much as I did that special night 3 years ago, but more.

Doesn't that just look good? Baby wants cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment