Monday, September 1, 2008

Egbert family get together

Since our family is "skipping" the Egbert reunion this year, some of us decided to hang out at the cabin anyways. No plans, no schedule to follow, just relax and do what you please. It was nice to do as we pleased. Eric and I slept in my mom's trailer since she was in the cabin. That was fun. Usually the cabin is filled with crying children randomly during the night and full force in the morning. I mostly played card games and hung out while Eric took my nephews, Evan and Joe, on a hike down into that canyon/Cliff you saw from the post before. They were gone for about 4 hours. They were able to play in the creek and shoot off some rounds haha At that time my sister in law and brother Pauline and Chris were at the top watching them. Aaron once again caught a craw dad and My niece Jenna played mother with it. When it was time to go she and her dad had to put it back.

Obviously he didn't get the "don't take morning pictures" memo

Me holding Baby Deonna and talking to my dad

A mock picture for a friend

Eric on his rock!

Evan, Eric and Joe

"I can has Cheez burger?"





Jenna putting her friend back in the lake

There he goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment