Monday, December 14, 2009

Turkey Lurkey Dooo and Turkey Lurkey Dat

I eat dat turkey and I take a nap.

Thanksgiving!!! Yum yum yum! This year we traveled to Arizona to celebrate Thanksgiving not only with Eric's family, but on Saturday! In your face traditions! Ok I'm big on traditions, but because Momma Clarke was making the big dolla dolla bills, we waited for her and Eric to be there. I left the Wednesday before and drove by my self. I wanted to make sure Alice and Marty did something fun on Thanksgiving. Eric flew in on Friday night after work. Thursday we hung out and went to see New moon.... mmmmm I'm glad I waited to see it with Alice. We had fun making jokes about each of the boys and such. She like Jacob and I like Edward... so fun.


This next one is for Alice.

After the movie, we headed to Eric's sister Amanda's soon to be in-laws place for some dinner. They had some killer Turkey! We hung out played some rock band, the drummer was one handed.... which was interesting to play. and then we went home and vegged out. It was a relaxing day.

The next day we all had out happy butts up at 4:30 heading to Walmart. Attention people, the Electronics cashier has a short line! It was in a very weird way fun to see all these sleepy eyed people rushing to destroy a store just to get that one toy or one shirt! haha. Even though I missed sitting in my sisters van with the seat heaters on staring at the Toys r us line that wrapped around the store, I still had fun rushing around with my mother in law and the kids.

Around Halloween time, the Clarke Residence had added a new member, no we aren't pregnant, I'm talking about this cute, fuzzy little ball of TERROR! Properly named, Grim, after the Grim reaper. This thing DOES NOT WANT TO CUDDLE on your watch. It will cuddle if and when it is ready. Its teeth and claws are sharper than anything Ive come in contact with! But the cute "mews" and playfulness with just melt your heart.


Saturday we hung out and relaxed. Amanda and scott came over. Amanda got a new camera... its a NIKON!! Good job! Im a nikon girl. All but one of my cameras have been Nikon. The day was filled with Video Games, Movies, Food, and Rummikub! We had a lot of fun just hanging out.





Sunday Eric and I headed to Grandma and Grandpa Kennedys. They took us to a cool bar almost in the middle of nowhere... so we'll say its the middle of somewhere. Its called the Wild horse or something wild. Their cheeseburgers are Amazing! It was about a 15-20min wait but Dang worth it. After that we headed home and didnt even touch Grand Avenue!

No comments:

Post a Comment