Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chaos on the homefront!


Well, I know I have only posted one of the 5 recipes. You may be thinking, are they not eating? False. We've had many distractions and occasions to dine out. So back on track!
The second meal I made was Glazed Teryaki Meatballs and noodles.
The first recipe called for me microwaving hamburger.... ehhh I wasnt too thrilled. This recipe also said the same thing. After realizing, you can't really burn hamburger, and there is no grease splatters, and less dishes. Wooo!
Eric and I love Stir fry, that's basically what this was, with noodles(spaghetti), and homemade meat balls that were dang tasty. I suggest a bigger package of stir fry, and I wanted more noodles. For once there was enough meat to go around!
Eric rated this 8.5 out of 10. He said he would never give a dish a 10. Im set to prove him wrong!
Tonight is Pork Fried Rice. I believe it has a longer name.

No comments:

Post a Comment