Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quickie!

So this is a short quick one.

A while back when I was in Arizona for Thanksgiving I had the chance to meet up with my Da-Nell!!(Danielle) She is a childhood friend I grew up with. From Tap dance to middle school, Girls camp, High school, early morning seminary, School dances... more like Sadies, and Working together at LASER FORCE!!! Don't just play the game, BE the game! Many other things as well. Needless to say she was a part of me that eloped and moved to AZ. Poop on her for that. But it makes seeing her that much better too. So we got together and went through the Mesa Temple together which was amazing and then had lunch. that girl and I could talk for hours. I love that fact that after time apart its like we have been by each others side.
I got a call from her later that month I believe and she asked if I could pick her from the Airport for her familys Christmas party. Pshh well yeah! The night before she came in, I attended my nephews "Arrow of light" for scouts and saw Juju(Julie) there. Julie is also a good friend and the 3 of us worked together at LASER FORCE.. you know the motto... So I told Juju what was up and told her to meet us for lunch.
So I pick Da-Nell up and to kill time before "Lunch" brought her to see my moms new kitchen and such. After visiting for about 15 min we headed to Macayos for VIRGIN strawberry Daiquiris and lunch! Only none of us ordered the drinks. haha As we walked in there was JUJU!! Totally shocked Danielle but it was such a blast having the 3 of us, ahem.. 4 of us, we also had a fine gentlemen joining us. He goes by the name Ezra and is about maybe 2 months old.
I just had to post this and just say Im grateful for friendships that have seen it all and the are stronger than glue but dont need constant care.
Love yous guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those friends are the best! Glad you have girls like that too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! That was the best day ever!! I had so much fun with you girls... we should make it an annual/ semi annual thing! I LOVE & MISS MY LASER FORCE GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete